Solicitor – Commercial
With five offices across New Zealand, 250+ employees and 150+ lawyers, Duncan Cotterill has grown to become one of the largest law firms in the country. We have a strong set of values and we are totally committed to working alongside our clients to help them achieve their goals. Our people are recommended in leading global rankings such as Chambers Global and the Legal 500, and we are a signatory to the Gender Equality Charter.
We care about the growth, development, and well-being of our people, and have career-development programmes at all levels, as well as regular CPD, well-being, and collegiality events.
Who we are looking for
Our Queenstown office is searching for an enterprising and energetic solicitor with 2 to 4 years PQE to join our commercial team.
Working alongside our corporate/commercial partners on a wide variety of interesting matters, you will have the opportunity to:
- join a friendly and dynamic team that will allow you to make your mark
- work closely and collaborate with more than one partner, each of whom has an accessible, open-door policy
- work with local, national and international clients
- manage high quality work and enjoy significant client contact
- be exposed to great professional support, from established programmes and networks
- have flexible working arrangements
You’ll be highly motivated with a strong work ethic of course.
Making Duncan Cotterill a great firm to work for is key to us – a firm where you enjoy the work, are challenged and achieve personal milestones. Our teams are encouraged to work in a balanced way, get involved in community events, sports and social activities and make time for family and friends. We think an empowering culture is essential.
If this sounds like you, apply now!