Senior Solicitor – Corporate & Commercial
Senior Solicitor– Corporate & Commercial
3 – 5 years PQE
We care about the growth, development, and well-being of our people, and have career-development programmes at all levels, as well as regular CPD, well-being, and collegiality events. We pride ourselves on having a supportive, empowering and well-balanced work environment.
Who we are looking for:
Our Auckland office in Britomart Square has had unprecedented growth and our commercial team is searching for an experienced, enterprising and energetic lawyers to join our high-profile Auckland commercial team. Ideally you will have anywhere 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience, which might include commercial contracting, M&A, ICT, business restructuring etc.
Working alongside a number of corporate/commercial partners including Michael Moyes, Ron Arieli, Raewyn Lovett and Graeme Switzer on a wide variety of interesting matters, you will have the opportunity to:
- join a friendly and dynamic team at a Senior Solicitor level that will allow you to make your mark
- work closely and collaborate with the partners, each of whom has an accessible, open-door policy
- work with local, national and international clients – including listed companies and multinationals, SMEs and start-up/early-stage businesses
- manage high quality work and enjoy significant client contact
- be exposed to great professional support, from established programmes and networks
- have flexible working arrangements
Our commercial team is immersed in a wide range of interesting work – including technology projects, supply chain, commercial transactions and ‘new business’ that rests on complex contracts and strategic advice. To support such a wide variety of work, we are interested in candidates with a transferable skill set that includes strong contract drafting, negotiation, and strategic advisory.
You will be supported by leading partners as part of a close-knit and collegial team and be offered remuneration that truly values your experience and contribution.
Making Duncan Cotterill a great firm to work for is key to us – a firm where you enjoy the work, are challenged and achieve personal milestones. Our teams are encouraged to work in a balanced way, get involved in community events, sports and social activities and make time for family and friends. We think an empowering culture is essential.
If this sounds like you, apply now!