3 + years’ qualified – Christchurch
Duncan Cotterill has five offices in five distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse and collegial partnership. We think as one but grow as five.
We are looking for a superstar to join our successful and busy litigation team in Christchurch. The work in this team is interesting, and you will have the opportunity to work within a team that values, trusts and empowers its employees. Our clients are varied and include New Zealand’s biggest insurers, corporates, SME’s, not for profits and individuals in a range of industries. We provide advice to local, national and internationally located clients, either leading on a project or providing assistance as part of a national support for the wider firm offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience or interest in one or more of the following areas:
• trust litigation
• insurance litigation
• civil and commercial litigation
• construction litigation.
In return you’ll get the opportunity to:
• work alongside partners with an accessible, open door policy
• get new and interesting work opportunities
• receive multiple levels of support from peers, colleagues, partners and professionals
• receive ongoing training and development
• be immersed in our fantastic culture, something that we’re very proud of
• be exposed to great professional support networks.
We put a lot of time and thought into making Duncan Cotterill a great firm to work for – a firm where you enjoy work, are challenged and achieve. Our staff are encouraged to work in a balanced way, get involved in community events, sports and social activities, and stay in touch with friends and family. We think an empowering culture is essential.
For more information about Duncan Cotterill check out our YouTube video: https://youtu.be/37kELigGgUc
If this sounds like you, please apply by email with your CV, cover letter and transcript to Kirsten Wood, HR Manager at: email@example.com