Intermediate level Solicitor / Senior Solicitor
3 – 4 years’ experience, Private Client / Family Law team
Duncan Cotterill has five offices in five distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse and collegial partnership. We think as one but grow as five.
We have an excellent opportunity for an intermediate level solicitor or senior solicitor to join our successful and busy Wellington Private Client / Family Law team.
You will have 3 – 4 years’ experience and an interest and background in family law, trusts, estate planning, relationship property, conveyancing and the general needs of individuals and private clients. In this role you will get the opportunity to:
• work closely and collaborate with partners and senior lawyers with an accessible, open door policy
• get new and interesting work opportunities, including interactions with clients
• receive ongoing training and development
• be immersed in our fantastic culture, something that we’re very proud of
• be exposed to great professional support networks.
We’re looking for someone who can pick up a file and run it confidently and autonomously but collaborate with the team where necessary on the more complicated matters.
You’ll be a team player, but keen to fulfil your own potential. You’ll be good with people, show initiative and be proactive enough to jump to and respond to situations as they arise.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, an opportunity to be exposed to a challenging level of work; whilst working in a fun, fast paced and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to Anne-Marie Way, Senior HR Advisor with your CV, transcript and cover letter to email@example.com