2 – 4 years’ experience
Duncan Cotterill has five offices in five distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse and collegial partnership.
We put a lot of time and thought into making Duncan Cotterill a great firm to work for – a firm where you enjoy work, you are challenged, and you achieve.
This is a great opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading specialist immigration teams providing end to end services for corporate clients and high net worth individuals. We differentiate ourselves by also being able to provide a wide range of ongoing legal services to corporates and individuals across multiple industry sectors. Our market leading reputation means we are referred work from a range of NZ and international professional services organisations.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced immigration expert. You may well have an established client base or starting to build a client following and those are the sort of attributes we encourage in our people. We want someone with an entrepreneurial approach – you will be given freedom and opportunities to grow our practice with strong support from Partners.
Ideally you will have 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience.
It’s an exciting time to join us – the firm is strongly positioned because of our track record in immigration and OIO work to take advantage of when borders reopen, and foreign investment accelerates.
We want someone who:
• is capable, but just as importantly, will be proactive
• has a natural commercial awareness and aptitude
• is a self-starter, and involves themselves in the team
• easily builds trust and rapport with clients
• has previous experience dealing in a broad range of immigration matters.
In return we can offer a number of opportunities to:
• work closely with our partners who work with an accessible, open door policy
• receive multiple levels of support from peers, colleagues, partners and professionals
• access ongoing training and development
• be immersed in our fantastic culture, something that we’re very proud of
• be exposed to great professional support networks
To apply please email your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to email@example.com